ES - shoes

Valentyn valentyn at home.com
Wed Aug 4 13:55:52 PDT 1999

Okay...I passed this one up the first time it went by, but as long as
Arabella's going
to continue the thread, I'll post the original thought:

If you folks are tired of the thread/discussion/argument/whatever, stop
posting replies
to it.  That's pretty simple, don't you think?

Concerning Sfi's presence at the event: I'm under the impression that Sfi is
discussing a
policy which will probably be on-going, not merely "bitching about an event"
he's not
attending.  Funny thing; as long as Sfi and everyone else are comparing
reasons for
footwear policies and sources of the problem, it looks like a discussion to
me.  When
someone jumps on his back to question his need to be in on the conversation,
it looks
more to me like "bickering".

Valentyn