ES - thank you all

Amy & Bill Morris awmorris at flash.net
Wed Aug 11 06:22:33 PDT 1999

I got back last night from a family vacation, and just finished
looking through Elfsea list.  I am quite impressed with how well the
"shoe thing" was handled.  This seemingly minor issue involved both
honor (courtesy and hospitality) and group health (welcoming of
newcomers).

   We got lots of impassioned but well-reasoned input, and reached a
position that satisfies both hospitality (everyone is required to make a
reasonable attempt at period appearance, considering their resources)
and authenticity (for Defender we will heavily encourage period footwear
and help those who don't have it).

   Life IS good in Elfsea and I am honored to live here.