ES - Today's Fighter practice

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Aug 11 14:44:11 PDT 1999

>Is anyone going to Fighter Practice tonight?

I'll be there, but not fighting. Got a pulled muscle that I want to let heal
as much as possible before I leave for Pennsic on Monday. Airklee told me
late last night that he and Dermot were planning to be at practice today as
well.

I will fight at Pennsic, regardless of the muscle pull. I will be wearing an
Arthurian tabard as well as representing Elfsea in a baronial tabard at
different times. If anyone wants me to seek out a specific group or
individual to extend greetings or do anything (within reason) in particular
while there, please let me know and I'll give it my best effort.

>On another note... Who all is planning on going to Gothic War?  Llywelyn is
>supposed to go, but I am staying at home, ostensibly to install wallpaper
>and paint the house.  Who needs a ride?

I will definitely be going to Gothic but am not yet sure if I can carpool or
not.

-=Dragonetti=-