ES - Today's Fighter practice

Brenda L Chan breee at juno.com
Wed Aug 11 13:56:21 PDT 1999

Valentyn;

I will not be attending the fighter practice tonight.........
Getting ready for the Garage Sale so I can have room in the Garage for
our furniture when we start to do the major work.
I am planning on going out Sunday @ 5.

Thanks a million for helping me and the kids........I really appreciate
your help and support.     Jonston is really going to miss you tonight.
I promised him we will make Sunday.........

Oh......by the way........he and Jackie both really do admire you.  They
are learning so much.   But the one thing they are learning is how to
give of yourself and care and teach........
and these are lessons that I cannot teach them.........
so I personally Thank YOU!

Stay cool.........
Crossing my fingers and hoping to make Gothic.
bree~