ES - Hair Extensions

Alisha Green Alisha_Green at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 12:23:09 PDT 1999

  There is a buzzar by my home that offers a varriety of hair extentions colors and tones. It is at the corner of Rosedale and Ayers in Fort worth. There is a dollar store and the Bazzar on the south side of the road

  Alisha

  Hello!

       I'm looking for a good source for getting color matched hair extensions for SCA use.  Does anyone have any ideas?  I have seen some of our populace with them, but haven't had a free second to ask.  Thanks!

  Lady Genevieve de la Gamba
  Former Rapier Guardian of Dragonsfire Tor
  Lady-in-Waiting to Baronness Xene Therianos
  Matron, House Silver Moon