ES - Fabric Trip!

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Thu Aug 19 07:48:19 PDT 1999

Yes, Dallas does have a real fabric district. I'd invite you to join me on
the trip.  If you don't, here are the directions.

Go I35 towards 635.  Take the Walnut Hill exit and turn east (right).  Go up
to Harry Hines and turn south (right).  Go up Harry Hines to Perth Street
and turn west (right).  You can't miss it, as one of the fabric warehouses
is on the corner of Harry Hines and Perth.

And you can expect to find such wonders as : Linen for $6/yd, Cotton/Linen
for @$3/yd, Velvet for $5-7/yd, Brocades from $4-$8/yd.

Timothy of Glastonbury