ES - Fool's court

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Tue Aug 10 16:32:32 PDT 1999

Katheryn Caffee wrote:

> If you want help - and don't mind sending directions, I'd be
glad to help
> with the kids @ fools revel.
> Where (from one of the DFW major roads) is it?  And could
someone please
> send directions to Wastelands Defender?  I'm with out a black
star, so am
> with out much information.
> Thanks,
>
> Kyt le Cael

>From Interstate 30, take exit 24 [Eastchase] south.
It will become Green Oaks.
Past Pioneer Parkway and up the hill a ways is Arkansas. And a
sign that directs
you to turn west towards Lake Arlington. If you continue on
Arkansas as far as
you can, you will drive off the boat ramp. Please avoid small
children while
doing this.
The lake house is just to the left as you drive into the lake.
Parking, for those not inclined to get wet, is to the right of
the road, just
before the lake house.

Crandall