ES - Baroness gets off Elfsea list

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Mon Aug 16 07:03:49 PDT 1999

Galen here...
The Warrior Baroness had another message bouncing
because she used a command term in the text.
My editorial changes are in square brackets;
here's what she said:
John 6:54-56

Greetings, Elfsea,

Due to work becoming more hectic, I have had to [remove myself from the list]
from this e-mail address [her office e-mail address].  I will be checking my
e-mail at home tonight, so don't expect me to chime in for awhile.  If you
need to reach me in an emergency, you can use this e-mail address.  Otherwise,
send it to my home address.

Great workshop yesterday!!! Llywelyn enjoyed the Fool's Revel and the
fighter practice yesterday.  Right now, he's on a jet plane, headed for L.A.

See you all at Business Meeting.

Xene.

p.s.  We need award rec's by the next Moot.  Send them to xaraxene at home.com
or hand them to me in person.  We also want recommendations for Azure
Chalices and Keystones - we don't always want to wait until Tor Yule Revel.

p.s.s. Life is stilll Good in Elfsea