ES - More Prayers Needed

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Mon Aug 2 11:21:49 PDT 1999

At 12:36 AM 8/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Many of you know Conall Mac an Ghabhann, Baroness Dana's son.  He is
>going into the hospital on Monday morning to have a tumor, and the
>kidney it is attached to, removed.

Conall got out of surgery about 12:45.  The tumor was malignant but the
Doctor said they got it all and everything looks good.  I will post more
information as it comes in or Baroness Dana will be posting it herself.
Thanks to everyone for their prayers and good thoughts.  "Keep em comin."

Bice

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

  	Misers aren't much fun to live with, but they make great ancestors.