ES - Elfsea Defender trolling for volunteers

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Thu Aug 26 16:04:38 PDT 1999

Sean Kelley wrote:

> >I believe that Galen will confirm that Shiner Boch is the National Beer of
> >Ansteorra.
> >Crandall
>
> *wipes a little tear from his eye*
> Preach on Brother Crandall.
> Bayne

Then verily I say unto you;
All who feel that they should partake of this generous offer by Valentine should
be aware of when they are to be serving their security shift.

What! Work at Defender?!
Yes, indeed, Brothers and Sisters.
Work will be available, on site, to be done by those brave souls that wish to
help Crandall [me] with the security duties.

And what great duties they are:
Driving the golf cart down well lit paths to insure that the campers are not
burning themselves up.
Checking the parking area for invasive activity.
Insuring that the event happens, for if there are cars parked anywhere near the
list field and not in their appropriate space, there will be no fighting. [per
the autocrats]
Talking on the radio to other special people with radios.

And the best duty of them all. Waking up your relief.

Yes, Friends............
I feel I can call you friends, because you have not yet felt my wrath if you
miss your shift.
Friends.......... If you wish to do your duty in this great endeavor then I will
not have to create a list of names, find each one of you that is on it, and
inform you that you have volunteered for a simple 2 hour shift.

With much love,

Crandall

p.s. The list noted above will be alphabetical, so Xene will probably be at the
end of the list.