ES - I'm back at work

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Thu Aug 26 18:55:53 PDT 1999

I don't mind going out on Mondays, but I would prefer people coming to my
house for now.  I need to take it easy.

Sindara

At 09:23 AM 8/26/99 -0500, you wrote:
>So far, it sounds like Mondays are the day of choice for most.  We only
had one vote for Tuesdays (sorry, Kyt)  Perhaps after having it for awhile,
we can figure out if Monday is not a good day.

>You know, you all don't have to wait for me to quit my job.  Siobhan is
willing to have it at her house, as is Aimee.  Do you all want to have it
weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly, or monthly?  (There I go with the payroll
jargon again.....).

>The scroll goes to print today for September, so a decision today might
get it on the calender. Right Phillipe?