ES - Elfsea Defender trolling for volunteers

Spence & Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Sun Aug 29 03:03:30 PDT 1999

As a brewer, I would say Guinness is acceptable.  Try a local Kings in your area.

Robin and I will Troll late (after 5ish) when we get there, as I have to pick her up from work (I'm off that day) -- so whatever the scedule is, let us know.

On a side note, not necessarily period, there is this site that does personality tests in a "medieval" tone.  You might want to try it.  I came out as a Discover and Robin as a Black Knight.

http://www.cmi-lmi.com/kingdomality.html

Ceatta and Robin
mka
Spence and Robin