ES - Baby news...

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Sun Aug 29 13:14:28 PDT 1999

This is great news.  Speaking as one pregnant woman to another, enjoy.  The
second trimester is the most important and the most fun.  I am counting
down the days to my due date of September 25. No I will not be at Defender!
I am of impression that mine will come early.  Francesca, Would you like
information on Childbirth options?  Sfi and I are taking Bradley Natural
childbirth classes and we can put you in touch with an instructor.

Sindara