ES - New to the area

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 07:38:18 PDT 1999

Hello I am Richard and I was in the SCA in the Shadowlands and have just
moved to the Elfsea area.  I was trying to find out when and where the
meetings and fighter practices are held.  Thank you for any help that anyone
can give me.

Well met Richard!  I am also a former member of the Shadowlands (Class of
'92)  I am certain that many members of our fair barony have given you a
hearty welcome and provided you with the necessary information.  However, if
I am the first, then here is the info you need:

Fighter Practice:  Sundays and Wednesdays in the evening (5pm on Sunday, 7pm
on Wednesdays)

Moot (Populace Meeting):  the first Thursday of the month (7:30 pm at the
Coors distribution center; e-mail me privately for directions)

Business Meeting:  the third Thursday of the month (7:30 pm at someone's
house... where is it this time?)

There are several guilds in the barony: sewing, calligraphy, brewers,
occasionally music/bardic, etc...

Hope to be out at Wednesday's fighter practice.  See you there!

Allessandra Desiderio