ES - Elfsea Defender (Heralds)

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Tue Aug 3 10:22:02 PDT 1999

Hello everyone,

The time is soon upon us for Elfsea Defender, and I have been asked by our
Nautilus Pursuivant to organize the heralds that will work on the fields.
As such, I would appreciate a note sent to me at
timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com if you will be available to help for any of
the Armored Lists, the Rapier Lists, the Children's Rapier Lists and
whatever else may come up.  If you're fighting in the Armored list but would
be willing to help with the Rapier lists, I would appreciate a note.  I have
done this job before, and it's always easier the more folks I know would be
willing to help (even a little) beforehand.

Interested in helping but not sure you can because you've never done it? No
problem!  Drop me a note telling me that and we will make arrangements for
you to learn the basics.  It's not a hard job, and the fighters really don't
yell at you if you mispronounce their names.  Most of them are used to the
mispronunciations by now and don't even bother trying to correct you, and
the rest will politely come up to you (time and time again, politely, trust
me I mispronounced our current King's name 3 times in last years Defender
list) and tell you how it's pronounced.

Timothy of Glastonbury
Deputy Herald
Barony of Elfsea