ES - Scribes & Illuminators

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 16:04:27 PDT 1999

Greetings Elfsea,

Just a quick reminder that Scribes & Illuminators will be meeting at my home
this Tuesday (8/10) at 7:30 p.m.  Also, I'd like to request that those who
are interested in designing the Defender scrolls, please contact me by this
meeting.  Lady Lavina and David de Rock will be designing the Rapier
Defender scrolls, so we will need someone to design the Heavy Weapons
Defender and Archery Defender scrolls.

I you cannot make the meeting, but are interested in designing one of these
scrolls, please contact me ASAP (784-9876).

Also, since there has been some interest in enameling, Mistress Stella has
been kind enough to teach a class that will be held next month at our usual
Scribes & Illuminators' meeting.  The class will be Sept. 14 at my home 7:30
p.m. and she has asked for $3 per person to cover the cost of materials.

In service,
Ceinwen~