ES - Wed Night Practice

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Thu Aug 12 09:32:44 PDT 1999

For all of you who missed the practice last night, you should definitely
wish you hadn't.  As Valentyn mentioned, the weather quickly cooled off to
reasonable fighting temperatures during the practice.  The Rapier fighters
had a good turn out as usual, but the armored fighters had several notable
additions beyond the normal including HE Duncan & Sir Mahadi.  I was
regretting not having brought my armor by the end of it.

Oh, and Tiggy made a brief appearance as well.

Timothy of Glastonbury

---
And now for a short demonstration of why you can't trust spellcheckers :

For all of you who missed the practice last night, you should definitely
wish you hadn't.  As Valentine mentioned, the weather quickly cooled off to
reasonable fighting temperatures during the practice.  The Rapier fighters
had a good turn out as usual, but the armored fighters had several notable
additions beyond the normal including HE Duncan & Sir Malady.  I was
regretting not having brought my armor by the end of it.

Oh, and Twiggy made a brief appearance as well.