ES - Repeated messages

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Sat Aug 28 11:15:59 PDT 1999

Hey folks-
Please do not hit the return to sender button repeatedly. My email got
messed up again because there were messages that hed gone back and forth
over a dozen times and my email couldn't download the piled on messages, so
my computer got stuck in the trying to call up mail circuit.
I have had enough problems trying to get this to stay working. I would
appreciate your help in making it so I can stay on the elfsea list. If I
keep having this problem I may have to get off the list to keep my email
working.
Thanks for your help!
-Stella