ES - Elfsea Defender footwear

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Thu Aug 5 12:50:50 PDT 1999

ooowww, I feel a 'spat making workshop' coming on....
Perhaps this would be a good item to add to the
hospitalier's loaner garb?  Or some well seasoned
fighters might carry an extra pair or two for new comers
or anyone else who might need them.  Loaning out a pair
of spats is an opportunity to 'teach' a new comer and
break the ice (maybe make a new friend).!

/Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood