ES - Fools court

Richard Threlkeld rjt2 at airmail.net
Tue Aug 10 21:12:14 PDT 1999

If you are West of 360, you should probably stay on I30 or I20
until you get to Green Oaks (on I30 it is EastChase which runs
into Green Oaks). Take it North from I20 or South from I30.
Turn West on Arkansas and follow until you get to a "Y".
Take the right arm of the Y and go until you must stop to
prevent getting wet in Lake Arlington. The building will be
on your left (South).

Come to think of it, you should probably do this whether
you are East or West of 360.

Caelin