ES - Today's Fighter practice

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Wed Aug 11 13:14:48 PDT 1999

I was just asked by Fearghus to make sure the loaner armor makes it to the
practice, so it will be there for anyone mad enough to make an attempt at
fighting.

As for Gothic War, I must go to help select my replacement as Gothic Bard.
My vehicle is only theoretically able to make that trip though, so if his
Excellency has a spot available, I'd happily split gas costs.

Timothy of Glastonbury