ES - Leather & Card Workshop on Sunday 8/15

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Aug 12 15:09:33 PDT 1999

Forgot to mention that I keep the Prowler at the warehouse. So maybe that's another incentive to visit us Sunday morning if that sort of thing interests you.  http://www.generich.com/public/prowler.htm#photos

-=Dragonetti=-

  Greetings from Armand,

  Just a quick reminder. For those of you who plan to attend Baron Aethelston's leather workshop on Sunday at the warehouse, please keep in mind that the warehouse is full of sharp and small objects and is not a safe place for children. Please try to make other arrangements for them. Thank you for understanding.

  Having said that, please try to be there if you can. This a rare opportunity to learn from Their Excellencies from Namron. (Norman, OK)

  If you have web access you can get a map to the warehouse from: www.generich.com/elfsea/warehous.htm

  I will also have directions available at moot tonight. Hope to see you there.

  -=Dragonetti=-