ES - Bardic Work Weekend agenda change

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Thu Aug 12 23:02:43 PDT 1999

Greetings fellow members of Elfsea,

For those who would Like to attend of the Bardic Work Weekend, After
Fools revel. We have moved the discussion of the Guidelines to 6pm and
Dinner to 8pm. on saterday.  Friday's Bardic Circle is slated to Start
at 8pm. Saterdays around 9 after Dinner. and we will be holding a
sharing of Bardic Ideas and Sugestions between noon and 6 on Sunday.

This is not an Event, Just the Quarterly meeting of the College

Directions

>From Arlington

take I-30 west  to Oakland
go south on Oakland to rosedale
go West on rosedale to Bishop
go south on Bishop to Littlejohn
go Wset on Littlejohn 3ed house on the north
3317 Littlejohn.

Alternitive route from arlington
take Pioner PKWY west to Bishop (Pionner turns into Rosedale)
go south on Bishop to littlejohn
go west on Littlejohn 3ed house on the North

Simone