ES - Are we doing to much?

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Fri Aug 13 08:27:41 PDT 1999

I would have to agree with Timothy.  There are way too many things
happening this weekend.  It is really not fare to the autocrats that others
are scheduled this, that and the other at different locations.  Perhaps we
could schedule on another day or ask the autocrat if we can hold them
during the event.  I scheduled a workshop at the event, but first I asked
the autocrat if it was ok.  I feel that it is important to work with the
autocrat, not against.

Sindara