ES - Are we doing to much?

Valentyn valentyn at home.com
Fri Aug 13 11:25:07 PDT 1999

Are we doing to much?I don't know for sure, but I suspect that the trip to the leather store fell where it did
because of the Baron of Namron's visit -- if this is when he has available to come to
town and offer the workshop, it makes sense that the trip would have to be Saturday.

Now, I agree with the spirt of your message -- one of the reasons Carolina and I started
playing with Elfsea instead of the Steppes is the feeling of community and support we
find from the people.  But I think it's possible that some conflicts are unavoidable.

Valentyn