ES - Fabric Trip!

Kate Norris anezka at crosswinds.net
Wed Aug 18 21:19:01 PDT 1999

>to field trip out to the Dallas Fabric District this Saturday early (8-9
>amish) to be there when ABC opens in the morning (because they've got the
>occasional fabulous deal).

Dallas has a real fabric district????????
as in, more than one store, with lotsa lotsa lotsa fabric???
wow...

I thought the fabric district was where your one fabric store was.

Utterly amazed at the wonders of a big city (been here 3 days and feeling
very small town - anyone care to explain exactly what an Ozone Action Day
is?),
Anezka of Thornhold