ES - Elfsea Defender trolling for volunteers

Valentyn valentyn at home.com
Mon Aug 23 07:19:09 PDT 1999

> etc.  All that you need is a smile.  When someone pulls in after a long
> drive, nothing looks a welcome as a smile.

Or a beer.  Can you imagine how many people we'd get at events if we
promised a keg at the troll booth, and one free pull when you sign in?
Not only would we have hundreds of attendees, we'd probably get out
of kingdom guests and a lot more mundane recruits.

Not to mention that it would help keep people from "forgetting" to pay
for site...

Comrade Valentyn