ES - Armand's Education

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Mon Aug 23 14:56:23 PDT 1999

[Tim Rayburn]  It would seem to me that this response has taught us two
important things about this voyage.  The first is that Armand's story should
probably begin with "One evening at Pennsic, after having had a good bit to
drink, ..." and secondly, and most interestingly, Master Richard has
admitted that he was actually there. ;)

Timothy of Glastonbury
All of the above is in good jest, take it as such.