ES - I'm back at work

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Thu Aug 26 07:23:14 PDT 1999

So far, it sounds like Mondays are the day of choice for most.  We only had one vote for Tuesdays (sorry, Kyt)  Perhaps after having it for awhile, we can figure out if Monday is not a good day.

You know, you all don't have to wait for me to quit my job.  Siobhan is willing to have it at her house, as is Aimee.  Do you all want to have it weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly, or monthly?  (There I go with the payroll jargon again.....).

The scroll goes to print today for September, so a decision today might get it on the calender. Right Phillipe?

I'm going to another appt this morning, but will be back at work this afternoon.

Xene.