ES - I'm back at work

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Thu Aug 26 08:19:18 PDT 1999

I agree with Allesandre here.  Yes, congratulations on quitting.  I would love to be a stay-home Mom also.  And, I won't be working full-time forever either.  I get to retire in 15 years, 5 months, 6 days 6 hours and 42 minutes...give or take a minute or two.

Once things are finalized, it would be nice to post the information on the list-serve.  That way, if some of us full-time  working people ever get a day off, we can join in the fun.

Lavina

>Congratulations on quitting!  I hope that you find much pleasure in being a stay-at-home mom.  I have high hopes to aspire to such a profession.  I like the idea of Monday.  I won't be working full time forever and Monday's are just icky to start the week working.

But please don't make mine a vote, since I won't be able to attend for quite a while.

Sincerely,
Allessandre