ES - Re: Another list of peculiar laws (no cites, as usual).

Vicki Marsh Vicki_Marsh at administaff.com
Fri Aug 27 10:05:29 PDT 1999

Greetings, from Her Excellency, Xene.

His Excellency is a gentleman, and a wonderful husband. Llywelyn is also an
Elizabethan of the Anglican Church.  The only other "lady" I have ever heard
of him being involved with is some hussy by the name of Mistress Sara Foxxe.
Of course, that was before we met.

I believe in my heart that Llywelyn is true Renaissance gentleman, who would
do no more than recite sonnets to another lady that caught his fancy.  He
would not stoop to act in a barbaric manner, as the Norman overlords did in
the rite of Prima Nocte.

I realize that you are speaking with your tongue in your cheek (or some
other portion of your own anatomy - perhaps a foot?), so do not think that I
am offended.  He is a most Excellent gentleman.

Your Baroness,

Xene