ES - New to the area

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Sun Aug 29 11:39:44 PDT 1999

Welcome,

We have fighter practice today so come on out and meet everyone.  To get
there get on I-30 (in Ft. Worth go east on I-30, in Dallas go west,
although you havn't said where you live) and take the Fielder exit or
the Cooper exit (east bound Fielder exit might be closed due to
construction still.)  At either exit go south until you reach Randol
Mill Road and turn right (west) until you reach Randol Mill Park on the
north side of the street right past the fire station and turn right into
the park.  We will meet on the west side of the park (turn left past the
entrance to the National Guard Armory.)

	Phelippe Descors
	Chronicler