ES - Zip code map

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 06:48:51 PDT 1999

Your excellency,

It just so happens that producing maps like the one you point to here
used to be what I do for a living, and I still have all the software
necessary to do so.  If you, or someone, could provide me a list of the
Zip Codes assigned to each of the groups, I'd be more than happy to
produce a map of the baronial lands.

Honor super Gloria,

Timothy of Glastonbury