ES - Youth Combat in Elfsea

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Fri Aug 6 10:12:51 PDT 1999

OK!  We had our first scheduled Youth Combat
fighter practice last Saturday, and nobody
came but me and Christopher!  We've spent
the intervening time putting together gear,
but we still don't have anything to loan except
a couple of swords.

1.  Who in Elfsea has kids interested in Youth Combat?

2.  Of these, who can do Randol Mill Park on Sundays
at 3:00 pm?

3.  Finally, who can be at a Youth Practice _this_
Sunday at 3:00 pm?  (If no one, Chris and I have
other ways to spend our afternoon.)

- Galen
Youth Combat Marshall-at-Large

Note:  None of the above refers to Youth _Rapier_,
which is a seperate animal.