ES - Today's Fighter practice

Vicki Marsh Vicki_Marsh at administaff.com
Wed Aug 11 12:34:04 PDT 1999

Greetings, Elfsea!!
The Weather channel says:
...heat advisory in effect through Thursday...
...afternoon heat index values between 105 and 115 degrees...
Today: Sunny and hot. High 102 to 107. South to Southwest wind 10
to 15 mph.
___________
Is there also an ozone alert?  I don't know.  Is anyone going to Fighter
Practice tonight? Or are we all skipping the meeting and just meeting at the
Braum's across the street?

I know that I won't be there.  Llywelyn might, but probably won't fight, due
to the heat.  We got hot enough at the Rangers game to last us for awhile.
Also, Anthony's school starts tomorrow, so we are going to bed early to get
ready.  The Mansfield schools have already started.  Yes, the kids could
come out, but sundown isn't until 8:15 or so, and it won't cool down until
after then.

On another note... Who all is planning on going to Gothic War?  Llywelyn is
supposed to go, but I am staying at home, ostensibly to install wallpaper
and paint the house.  Who needs a ride?

Xene