Kayleigh's Move (was RE: ES - Today's Fighter practice)

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Thu Aug 12 07:19:12 PDT 1999

Congratulations, I'm sure it has not been an easy thing at all being
seperated.

Of course, given this, I'll have to dodge my Western Region friends all the
more, they gave me tons of grief when you moved here, only to be Knighted a
short time later, and now Kayleigh's moving here shortly after recieving her
White Scarf.

Life is Good in Elfsea,

Timothy of Glastonbury