ES - Fabric Trip!

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Tue Aug 17 14:22:39 PDT 1999

Alright,

In an utterly unofficial capacity ... I get paid this Friday and have
budgetted a goodly hunk of cash to go buy beautiful fabric (linen and
cotten/linen mostly) for new garb for the coming Tourney season.  I intend
to field trip out to the Dallas Fabric District this Saturday early (8-9
amish) to be there when ABC opens in the morning (because they've got the
occasional fabulous deal).

If you are interested in joining me on this excursion, I'd love the company.
Drop me a line and we will arrange the details.

Timothy of Glastonbury
Fabric Bloodhound
(a title given to me in more than 1 trip to the fabric district with
friends.)