ES - Welcome

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Wed Aug 18 23:21:15 PDT 1999

Hey!! Anezka,

Ameline here glad to see you made it. We wrote to each other on the [PerRel]
list. Let me know if I can Help you. Fabric district is great. And Lord
Timothy is a true and kind gentle to meet.Just look out if he wants the
fabric you are holding.He could talk me out of a good bolt of fabric with
his eyes of blue.

Lady Ameline Du Bois  (447-3636)
Elfsea Minister of Children
------