ES - I'm back at work

Vicki Marsh Vicki_Marsh at administaff.com
Wed Aug 25 07:49:23 PDT 1999

Greetings, Elfsea,

I'm back online at work, at least for now.  I have given notice to my boss
that September 30 will be my last day.  I'm not sure if I'll last that long
or not, but that's the plan for now.  There is a possibility that they will
want me to work part-time twice a month to help during the crunch times, but
we're negotiating on that.

I had an idea that is being discussed amongst those people who stay at home,
or work part-time.  That idea is of a "Solarium" - a sewing circle, craft
day, coffee and tea klatch.  We want to have it in non-smoking, kid-friendly
houses. Children will be welcome at this, but portable cribs are also
welcome (and encouraged).  If we have it at my house, I would need a stair
gate to keep the kids downstairs.  Adults can visit the library.

 We could actually work on some group projects as well, such as the kneeling
pillows for the Crown.  I have ordered patterns from Master Daud for the
King's and Queen's arms, and have a lot of the materials already.  What I am
wondering is what day of the week and what hours we should have this
Solarium.  I'm thinking Mondays, as there are no other meetings on those
days. Or every other Tuesday.  I would actually like a weekly meeting, but
that depends on what everyone else wants.
The other question is the time - 9 AM to lunch?

Well, what do you all think about this?  Does anyone out there have any
ideas to add?

Thanks,

Xene