ES - New Baron and Baroness

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Wed Aug 25 11:49:48 PDT 1999

Greetings Elfsea,

I've just heard word from Calisto Herald (Bjornsburg) that a decision has
been reached on the matter of the next Baron and Baroness of Bjornsburg.
Their majesties have selected Sir Emrys and Baroness Brianna to take of the
reigns of the Barony.

Emrys and Brianna, from my time there and in everything I've heard, are
excellent people and are devoted to see Bjornsburg become a thriving Barony
that is very active in the Kingdom.  Unfortunately I will have to miss their
Investiture, which will occur the first weekend in October at Bjornsburg's
Fall Court event, due to obligations in the Shire of Mendersham.  I would
encourage anyone who can to make this event. For the Rapier fighters bring
your armor, the list that their Rapier community is putting on will be
fabulous.  The format will include fights across a barrier, within a circle,
passes (as done at Springfaire this last time) and open field.

Honor Super Gloria,
Timothy of Glastonbury