ES - FW: Barony- New Nobility

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Thu Aug 26 07:08:20 PDT 1999

This was announced on the Barony list.  Let us welcome our new cousins with joy and thank our out-going cousins for all their years of hard work.

Baroness Xene

Greetings all!
I'm pleased to announce Their Majesties have rendered a decision, and the next ruling nobles of the Barony of Bjornsborg will be Sir Emrys Shaunnon and HL Brianna ni Oran.
Please join us at the Bjornsborg Michaelmas Tournament on October 2-3 at White Water Sports in New Braunfels, TX to honor their Investiture and to celebrate my and Raimond's long-awaited return to private status. ;-)
Any help and advice you can give them in the coming days, weeks, months, years will, I'm certain, be much appreciated.
Yours,

Mari
Bjornsborg (for a while yet)