ES - Yule Question

Roger Hooten jynxcat at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 10:22:33 PST 1999

All things considered, and these Medieval times that we live in...
Christopher Columbus brought many an example of his discoveries in the new
world including flora and fauna.  Tales abound of many in his crew and of
later expeditions bringing back exotic items for sale or as gifts for loved
ones.  As Columbus discovered the New World in 1492, it is not unlikely that
in the United Courts of Castille and Aragon, or even in Genoa that such
exotic flora could be found even as only oddities.  As we do represent the
Lower to Middle Nobility of these Middle Ages, it is not inconcievable that
one of us might have come into possession of rarities from the New World -
My opinion, little as it is - is that for a Southern court, a poinsettia
might indeed be on display.

Yours,
Richarde L'Chatte