ES - Greetings from Dragonsfire Tor

Dezidoo at AOL.com Dezidoo at AOL.com
Sun Dec 12 14:45:09 PST 1999

Greetings,
    I hope everyone who attended the Yule Revel of Dragonsfire Tor made it
safely home.  This message is just one more warm "Thank you".

Many thanks to my co-autocrats, Lord Thomas deRuthven and Lady Cairistiona
nic Laren.  Many yummmmmmm goooooooooood thanks to my feastocrat and
co-feastocrat, Lady Mara of Rede and Lord William Palfrey.

Many thanks to Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabhann and His Travisty Crandall for
all their help in making the event very "eventfull".  Many thanks to
Centierion Ariklee Wolf for donating not one, but two beautiful axes.
Congratulations to all the good gentles who went home with raffle prizes.

My thanks to all the gentles for coming and attending.  My thanks to all the
gentles who offered, helped and served feast.  Especially good thanks to the
wonderful children for making my first Yule Revel experience all the more
pleasurable.   Also, many thinks to the members of Canton of Dragonsfire Tor.
 All of your help was greatly apprieciated.  (Especially for CLEAN UP!)

And last, but far from least, my thanks to Their Excellencies the Baron and
Baroness of Elfsea for suggestions and moral support.  Thank you.

And now for congragtulations.  Congratulations to Lady Gienvieve in becoming
the new Artisian Champion of Dragonsfire Tor.  Vivat!

Congratulations to HL Elenor de Broke in winning the tradtional table
decorating contest.  Vivat!  (If you were not in attendance it was amazing.
Down to the stuffed pheasant and caviar!)

Congratulations to the gentles who were awarded the Portculis of Elfsea.
Please forgive me for not knowing all the names of the reciepiants, for my
emotions were running high.  Viviat!

Congratulations to Centerion Ariklee Wolf for recieving a service award from
Dragonsfire Tor, called the Heart of the Dragon.  Viviat!

In a day or two the lost and found list will be posted.  I believe Thomas of
Glastonberry missplaced his raffle winnings.  Did you loose a leather tunic?

Thank you once again for the wonderful experience.  The event would not have
been as fun and enjoyable without you all.

Lady Desire'e of Dragonsfire Tor
Autocrate Yule Revel