ES - Kids and SCA

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 13:45:38 PST 1999

>Greetings, Elfsea!!
>Baroness Xene here.
>
>My son's first event was when he was five days old.  He is now 9 1/2.
>
>I did not call him anything but Anthony or Anthony Michael (when he was
>really in trouble) until he chose his persona.  We were on the way back
>from
>Gulf War almost two years ago and he got this far off look in his eyes and
>said "Mama, I want to be a Viking!"......

    Thank you for your wisdom.  It is most helpful.  Considering "Ric" can
be short for just about any name and "Richard Heinrich" carries the fear of
gods when the little one goes mischieveous on me, I think I can make it
work.
    Right now he really like the idea of Dad fighting.  Of course,
explaining why I am the one only getting hit for awhile might be hard to do.
:)

   Viking is not bad at all.  When I first palyed in '92 that was my
persona.  It could have been worse, he could have been French or a Pict. :)
(Just kidding!)

Cyniric