ES - Poem

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Mon Dec 20 12:18:24 PST 1999

Galen here...

>----------
>From: draeco <draeco at swbell.net>
>To: elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG
>Subject: ES - Poem
>Date: Mon, Dec 20, 1999, 12:56 PM
>

>TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS
>
>Twas the night before Christmas,
>
>He lived all alone,

Consider your hand slapped.  This is another of the circulating
internet poems, I've seen it five times already this year,
and every year for the last three or four at least.  It is not welcome
on the Elfsea list.  Circulating internet humor,  virus warnings,
things to send out to remind people you love them, or virtually
anything with a line like the following:

>"Please. Would you do me the kind favor of sending this to as many people
>as you can?

The Elfsea list is not a vehicle for circulating mass mailings.  Most people

on the list appreciate that fact.

- Galen
ListAdmin
(mka Paul T. Mitchell, SSgt, USAF)