ES - latin translation

Amy and Bill Morris awmorris at flash.net
Mon Dec 20 07:50:54 PST 1999

Because of inflections, declensions, conjugations, etc. Latin is NOT a good
language to translate to with a dictionary.  You would also need a good
grammar, several hours to waste, and extreme masochistic tendencies.

P.S.  Modern or church Latin is often post-period.  Classical Latin is often
pre-period.  If you really want the Latin of a particular time and place,
and are willing to wait, I would suggest posting to the SCA herald's list.
Somewhere in the shadows a herald is lurking with the exact information that
you want.

P.P.S.  If you want very early French (transitioning from Latin) I can help
you myself.

Mableth