ES - virus warning - from ListAdmin

Delvos & Daungerous thefray at flash.net
Tue Dec 21 15:11:23 PST 1999

I received this virus message from my "ddancer" account to my "ddancer"
account.  I am subscribed to the Elfsea list on "thefray" account.  Don't
remember the subject line.  I deleted it (without opening it) before I read
these virus warnings.  Hope this helps, thanks for the info.

Daungerous
Pretty is as pretty does.
http://www.flash.net/~ddancer/index.html