ES - Baby Shower

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Thu Dec 2 16:37:43 PST 1999

Unto the populace of the Elfsea list does Lady Genevieve de la Gamba and HL Allessandre Desidoro send greeetings!

      HL Allessandre and I are hosting a baby shower for Lady Francesca Vespucci (Monica Machietto) to be held on Saturday, Dec. 18 from 2pm-4pm at HL Allessandre's new home (directions to follow).  The "theme" for the shower is a "bottoms" party.  We are asking all guests to bring diapers of any size, wipes, etc., for the mother-to-be.  Just a note: Francesca and Roberto are expecting a boy.
     This party will also be potluck desserts/snacks/soda. Bring enough for you and a friend.  That should mean plenty of food for everyone.  Attire is casual.  Any and all are welcome, so please pass this invitation to any who may not be on the Elfsea list.
      Please RSVP to Ly. Genevieve or HL Allesendre by Wednesday, December 15 either by email or telephone.

Thank you!  We are looking forward to seeing all of you!

Lady Genevieve de la Gamba
(Sue Dittrich)
dittrich at flash.net
214-340-6927

HL Allessandre Desidero
(Karie Mitchell)
allessandre at hotmail.com
817-466-8807

Directions to Allessandre's home:

1. Take your best route to I-20.
2. Exit at Matlock and go south.
3. Turn right onto Sublett (passing Bardin and Green Oaks).
4. Turn left on Mineral Springs
   (Should be the second left.  The best land mark I can
   give you is a not quite finished set of apartments on
   the right - Mineral Springs will be opposite of the
   _center_ of the apartment complex).
5. Tempest Drive will be the second left on Mineral Springs.
6. Drive toward the end of the street and the house will be
   on the left.  There will be some pink and blue ballons on
   the outside on the mailbox.

The address is 6517 Tempest Drive.