ES - Lavina

G.R.Rhine PenGwen at ticnet.com
Sat Dec 11 08:11:12 PST 1999

Greetings Everyone,

	I figured everyone would hear about this anyway, so thought I
would dispel any rumors which might float around.

	Lady Lavina was hospitalized last night, after her water broke.
At this point her spirits are good, considering she will remain in the
hospital until the birth of the baby (whether in an hour, or in 18
weeks). They are hoping she will go at least 6 weeks (the longer
the better) before the birth.

	I don't have her room number, but she is at Medical City in
Dallas. I will let you know more, as I know more. Please keep her
and David in your thoughts.

~Lady Afan~