ES - Re: Elfsea's newest member

ELYSANDRE at AOL.com ELYSANDRE at AOL.com
Sat Dec 18 07:41:55 PST 1999

Hello everyone,  Elyssa here.  Just wanted to let you know that Elfsea's
newest member arrived on December 15, 1999 at 4:32 p.m.  weighing 6 lbs 10
oz. and 20 and 3/4 inches long.  His name is Braeden Patrick Daniel Lewis and
he can't wait to meet all of you.  We are both at home now and doing well.
We will probably see most of you at Coronation and/or Steppes 12th night.

                                        Just wanted to let you all know

                                        See ya soon

                                        Elyssa